YOU NEED RESULTS
Mark’s keynotes are an effective way to jump start positive change. He inspires professional organizations, leaders, educators, parents, and students to realize their potential and make a positive impact on themselves, others, their community, and the world! It’s imperative that we communicate and lead with a mindful purpose, confidence, and passion.
As a motivational speaker, he draws upon over 20 years’ experience in sales, public speaking, teaching and entrepreneurship. Mark transfers the POWER of a positive mindset to help individuals improve performance, develop new habits and embrace success while leaving audiences energized, educated, and excited to control their future. Currently, his message is tailored to these keynote topics. See how Mark’s tips and strategies can influence your audience to support the actions and new behaviors you want.
SALES & DETERMINATION
THE PRACTICE OF WINNING
Learn key insights and techniques on how to form winning practices by scheduling triumph, embracing competition, adopting a growth mindset, and overcoming adversity. Gain a competitive edge by bringing out the best in your ability.
Selling yourself and your brand requires a relentless desire to work on your craft and know your competition. But what can you do when the key decision-makers are hesitant, resistant, or even apathetic? Build relationships and educate by shining light on the importance of earning trust, being confident, and motivating people to move past doubt and act in partnership.
CLIMBING TO THE PEAK OF PERFORMANCE
TAKING YOUR EYE OFF THE PRIZE
The process is infinitely more valuable and important than the outcome. There are things working against you; time, multiple decision makers, changing priorities, and competition… the list is endless. Discover how you can learn faster, influence the people around you and become intrinsically happier. Embrace “The Process” to overcome setbacks, grow relationships, and develop an approach that yields increased confidence, sustainable sales, and life success
MINDSET & PURPOSE
FUELED BY PASSION: FROM PURPOSE TO IMPACT
How can someone be excited about you and your company if you aren’t passionate about it? When your passions become part of who you are, they become part of your brand and how people identify you. Discover and remember your passion(s) and how authentic passion can be central to engaging an audience and persuading team members to buy into ideas, vision, and leadership.
GROWTH MINDSET: CHANGE YOUR MINDSET
Have you ever wondered why some people realize their potential while others, who are just as talented, don’t? A fixed mindset sacrifices risk-taking and vulnerability because the price of failure is too high. Discover simple, effective tools to make smarter choices, react to the unexpected, and find opportunities in setbacks. You are responsible for your own success or failure.
EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP: LEADING THE FOLLOWERS
A lack of adaptability and poor leadership leads to retention issues, decreased engagement, scaling problems, low employee performance, and a culture of mediocrity. Gain insight into the approaches which inspire teams to reach their goals together. Participants are inspired to foster positive, creative, and solution-focused thinking while embracing essential leadership qualities.
STAND OUT AS A LEADER THROUGH EQ (EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE)
Nobody ever said that leadership was easy. Sometimes it can make you the loneliest person on the planet. This session is for every leader or potential leader who must navigate through criticism and negative feedback to excel at their job. Handling backlash, taking strategic risks, and articulating your vision to others will be covered in this action-packed session.
EQUIPPING TEAMS FOR GREATER RESILIENCE AND AGILITY
Our brains — most comfortable with predictability and wired for the negative — fail us during periods of change making it harder to adapt and collaborate. In this program, Mark will share how employers can successfully focus on coping skills and techniques for day-to-day resilience in the workplace.
In this fast-paced world, it’s not enough to motivate yourself for success. You must find a way to influence others to reach their full potential both on and off the job. Influencing Engagement teaches you HOW to understand WHAT motivates others to seek control of their own lives. Watch people embrace change, detach from the emotions that hold them back, and discover their self-motivators.
RESILIENCY AND CONFIDENCE
PERSEVERANCE AS POWER
It is difficult to overcome personal rejection, insurmountable problems and multiple moments of despair. Mark is a living testimony of turning scars into stars. Going through two divorces, living on food stamps, overcoming a gambling addiction, filing for bankruptcy, being on the verge of losing his business, raising his two oldest children on his own have all been a part of Mark’s multifaceted life.
YOUR INNER VOICE – CAN YOU DO IT?
Self-motivation is the most valuable quality for achieving personal leadership. Your inner voice can often be your most powerful guide to motivate yourself to succeed by determining what it takes to change your behavior for the better. You’ll explore your personal strengths and weaknesses by learning proven techniques guaranteed to help you unlock your true potential.
STRETCHING BEYOND THE POSSIBLE
The good news is that even if you’ve been doing something so long that you now believe that this is “just who you are” – you can reinvent yourself, by changing your habits. By continuing to invent who you are, you positively impact what you do, how you do it, and how you feel, see, and think. Overcome procrastination, fear, and self-doubt by identifying replacement habits, anticipating challenges, and visualizing success.
NEXT GENERATION WORKPLACE MENTAL HEALTH
What do leaders need to know & do about mental health among five generations in the workplace? How do employers need to adjust their approach? Explore this generational aspect of mental health and examine how employers need to respond with proactive communication skills, understanding, initiatives and resources. All leaders need to examine their own behaviors to ensure they are modelling healthy work and life practices for themselves and the younger generations as they
navigate their careers.
- Emcee Needs
- Executive Retreats
- Business Meetings
- Team Building Events
- Facilitating Brainstorming and Strategy Sessions
- Networking Events
- Panel Discussions
- Sales Meetings
- Lunch and Learn
- Leadership Workshops
- Sales Conferences
- Company Meetings
- Adopt a growth mindset
- Be more engaged and motivated
- Increase personal awareness
- Drive better habits
- Use strategies and tools
- Embrace and lead change
- Find opportunities in setbacks
- Recognize your control of success or failure
- Overcome feelings of self-doubt
- Gain a competitive edge
- Abundance of experience with delighted past client & participant endorsements
- Not just informational and motivational but data-driven with scientifically proven tools
- Applies to audiences’ business and personal lives
- Ignites a high energy, positive event vibe
- We guarantee we are easy – even fun – to work with!
- Customization of programs based on YOUR needs and challenges
- Commitment to inspiring and educating your company to achieve significance in sales, profits, and productivity
- Command of a large audience with interactive elements that will leave your staff excited to go out and do things differently
- Send you everything you need before your deadline.
- Clearly label all the files I send you, so you’ll know exactly what each file is and who it’s from.
- Send you powerful, proven marketing materials that will help you boost your attendance.
- Happily attend dinners, lunches, breakfasts or cocktail parties to meet your people.
- Show up at the event (and the meeting room) early, so you’re not worrying where I am.
- Not insult or embarrass anybody. (Especially myself!)
- Always act ethically.
- Help out if things go wrong or if you simply need an extra pair of hands.
- End on time. (If the event is already running behind schedule, I’ll ask you if you want me to speak for my full time or cut my presentation short.)
- Be easy to work with. (You don’t need a prima donna adding to your stress level.) My goal is for both of us to get heaps of praise. I look forward to working with you to make that happen!
WHAT ACTION ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE TODAY?
Get matched to an expert speaker and book a free consultation.