CORPORATE STORYTELLING IN BUSINESS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS – IT GETS RESULTS!
2 hours, half-day, or full-day
Learn to use metaphors and stories to engage attention, inspire action and be a more persuasive leader, trainer, salesperson, coach, fundraiser or speaker.
Everyone can master the art of public speaking and easily leverage the secrets the best speakers in the world to elevate your public speaking performance, forget the fear, and learn to love the spotlight.
Whether we are job interviewing, pitching our startup, actively networking, or needing to lead a presentation in a boardroom, having the confidence, clarity, and communication skills to hold our audience’s attention are imperative for success. In this welcoming and interactive class, you will bring the best out of yourself by learning proven methods that world renowned speakers utilize in order to engage an audience and leave a lasting impression: storytelling.
- Your presentations have become boring, repetitive, and unengaging
- Networking at events with the same old pitch just isn’t working anymore
- Body Language & Tone
- Create & articulate a vision
- Enhance your nonverbal gestures based on tactics used by some of the best speakers in the world.
- Learn new ways to handle your nerves associated to public speaking while presenting yourself as confident and composed
- Learn the nuances of proper tone changes, speed changes, and how the use of space can make you a powerful speaker
- Create a powerful and engaging narrative about YOU that can be modified, shared, and inspiring in professional and personal settings
Download Workshop PDFRequest Additional Information
Live In-Person Workshop
On-Demand eLearning Program
On-Demand Support Tools
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those who struggle to be assertive
HR team members
First time leaders through seasoned managers
No formal leadership training
Managers who need higher performance from their team
Back To TopicsBack To Public Speaking