A DIFFERENT KIND OF LEARNING
How does your organization measure skill areas and core competencies? When most companies seek out professional development and training programs, they always ask: How will we know it worked? How can we be sure it will last?
Investing in programs that train participants in core competencies that align with your company values that will instill the desired behaviors, habits, and skill sets that define the organizational character and drive productivity. Organizations can use these core competencies as a means of conveying expectations regarding employee performance and promotional potential. Managerial roles, for example, may require core competencies in strategy, persuasion, assertiveness, and emotional intelligence.
At MindsetGo, to be certified in a module or full program, participants must demonstrate core competence in that area, so they are confident, comfortable, and ready to apply what they learned. Competencies are divided into three areas:
We train in the following major core competency areas:
Adaptability and resilience
Modeling personal growth
Body language and tone
Giving and receiving feedback
Creating and articulating a vision
As our training participants build their skill sets, they move along a 6-step process and become more confident and practiced in their ability to apply their competencies from simple to complex situations.
Depending on the training methods selected (on site, eLearning, webinar, conference, etc.), each person’s development path will vary in length and comprehension. Though we teach multi-faceted and diverse core competencies, our programs follow the same structure:
- Become Self-Aware: participants will become aware of their areas of improvement within the competency category.
- Recognize: participants will recognize the concept, theory, or real-life examples of their training area.
- Practice: participants will take first steps to apply their new skill sets in a real-life scenario.
- Implement: participants will enact and display their new competencies in daily life while remaining self-aware, recognizing the concept in interactions, and practicing with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Manage & Supervise: participants will be able to oversee others as they progress on their own path, offering support, best practices, and genuine feedback.
- Teach & Sustain: participants are now experts in the competency area, certified in their abilities and able to teach others how to implement this new skill within their own lives, improving upon the participants’ expertise as they gain new perspectives and experience.