THE POWER TO PERFORM; ACHIEVE PROFESSIONAL GOALS AND CREATE EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS
Launch & Learn, 2 hours, half-day
In this four part series, MindsetGo breaks down the major components of sales through building both technical, industry-driven knowledge and emotional intelligence skills.
Part 1, Formulating a Winning Mindset, focuses on combining product knowledge with a customer-driven ethos to be more proactive, and looking inward to understand participants’ own motivators so they can better cope with success, challenges, and disappointment.
Part 2, Relationships Before Revenue, is a comprehensive evaluation of the perception of oneself and others in order to maximize the ability to connect, accelerate success, and engender trust in relationships.
Part 3, Influence, Motivate, and Inspire, centers on building advocacy skills, confidence, assertiveness, and influence by understanding what motivates others throughout the decision making process and leveraging those factors to secure commitment.
Part 4, Outplay, Outthink, Outperform the Competition, teaches participants how to differentiate themselves and their organization from the first interaction verbally and virtually, using motivational interviewing, win-win negotiation templates, and demonstrating value over benefits and features.
- Fear of rejection
- Non-returning or one-time customers
- Slow to achieve buy-in and commitment
- Buyers’ assumptions shape their agendas, inability to connect with clients and understand needs
- Passive communication styles rather than assertive and confident
- Body Language Reading
- Active Listening
- Motivational Interviewing
- Building Trust
- Determine, forecast, measure and embrace outcomes
- Develop resiliency skills to maintain confidence
- Adapt your approach, communication style, level of detail, pace, etc. based on customer expectations and interactions
- Connect to clients through emotional intelligence, reading body language, and active listening
- Relationship building: communicate values to build trust
- Storytelling: weave a compelling story about your brand, product, or yourself within your sales pitch
- Self-awareness: identifying challenges that may be detracting from effectiveness
PHNjcmlwdD4KdmFyIHggPSBkb2N1bWVudC5nZXRFbGVtZW50c0J5Q2xhc3NOYW1lKCJmdXNpb24tcG9zdC10aXRsZSIpOwp4WzBdLnN0eWxlLnZpc2liaWxpdHkgPSAiaGlkZGVuIjsKPC9zY3JpcHQ+Download Workshop PDFRequest Additional Information
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those who struggle to be assertive
Learning and Development Personnel
No formal sales training
Outdated sales training
First time leaders through seasoned managers
No formal leadership training
Managers who need higher performance from their team
Back To TopicsBack To Sales