NEGOTIATION & BUDGETS
Launch & Learn, 2 hours, half-day
Lower the price and risk not making enough or stick to your price and risk losing the sale? You can avoid making that choice. Be more effective getting paid full price and handling price objections. Apply the skills and knowledge to Influence your buyer’s perception of cost, value and benefits.
This 3 part series focuses on negotiating to create win-win solutions, understanding how and when to talk about money, and being resilient through pressure from pricing and competition.
- You feel as though you’re being used as a comparison or “price point” in order to get a better deal with someone else
- Lack of confidence under competitive pressure
- Poor negotiation and conversational skills
- Not effective in communicating value or what makes your products/services “different”
- Negotiation and Communication Intelligence
- Customer Service
- Inquiry Skills
- Negotiate the best win-win solutions that keep profits, margins, and customer satisfaction high
- Transition negotiation into a joint problem-solving session.
- Turn “price” and “cost” conversations into “value” and “ROI” conversations
- Determine when and when not to submit a proposal without a budget
- Deal with diminished budgets and requests for discounts
- Avoid feature-to-feature combat and motivate your prospect to see your solution as a custom fit
PHNjcmlwdD4KdmFyIHggPSBkb2N1bWVudC5nZXRFbGVtZW50c0J5Q2xhc3NOYW1lKCJmdXNpb24tcG9zdC10aXRsZSIpOwp4WzBdLnN0eWxlLnZpc2liaWxpdHkgPSAiaGlkZGVuIjsKPC9zY3JpcHQ+Download Workshop PDFRequest Additional Information
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those who struggle to be assertive
Learning and Development Personnel
No formal sales training
Outdated sales training
Back To TopicsBack To Sales