2 hours, half-day, or full-day
Our Multi-generational intelligence programs focus on maximizing generational similarities and capitalizing on their differences. Company leaders are specifically trained to empower and support employees of all levels as they embrace responsibility and strive to build healthy, productive habits. Managers, team leaders, and executives learn how to adapt to varying communication styles and engage with all members of their organization.
Our programs use actual organizational challenges submitted by the participants, who work on them individually, in pairs and teams throughout the workshop. This approach means in addition learning new tools and techniques, attendees gain experience in applying them to and solving real-world communication challenges.
- Leadership initiatives aimed at addressing multi-generational collaboration have failed, resulting in an imbalanced, divided workforce
- Your multi-generational organization has a difficult time working together towards targets or collaborating on projects.
- Multi-generational conflicts are negatively affecting productivity, team culture, and effective communication
- Engagement and retention among employees of all levels has decreased drastically due to lack of understanding and collaboration among peer groups
- Modeling behavior
- Active listening
- Team building
- Conflict Management
- Giving & receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Develop critical thinking and interpersonal skills to execute preferred strategies
- Demonstrate behavioral awareness to change habits
- Empower all generations of employees to more effectively evaluate solutions and solve problems
- Reduce turnover and build company loyalty
PHNjcmlwdD4KdmFyIHggPSBkb2N1bWVudC5nZXRFbGVtZW50c0J5Q2xhc3NOYW1lKCJmdXNpb24tcG9zdC10aXRsZSIpOwp4WzBdLnN0eWxlLnZpc2liaWxpdHkgPSAiaGlkZGVuIjsKPC9zY3JpcHQ+Download Workshop PDFRequest Additional Information
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those who struggle to be assertive
HR team members
First time leaders through seasoned managers
No formal leadership training
Managers who need higher performance from their team
Back To TopicsBack To Multi-Generational Intelligence