GENERATIONAL DIVERSITY & COMMUNICATION
2 hours, half-day, or full-day
Our Multi-generational intelligence programs focus on maximizing generational similarities and capitalizing on their differences. This training program strives to develop the toolkit, skillset, and mindset of millennials and younger generations. Using perspective taking skills, younger generations of employees will reflect on communication strategies, behavioral change, and company values as we discuss and address common issues.
Our programs use actual organizational challenges submitted by the participants, who work on them individually, in pairs and teams throughout the workshop. This approach means in addition learning new tools and techniques, attendees gain experience in applying them to and solving real-world communication challenges.
- Millennials and younger generations of employees tend to feel ostracized, judged, or excluded from projects due to perceived behavioral faults
- Your multi-generational organization has a difficult time working together towards targets or collaborating on projects.
- Multi-generational conflicts are negatively affecting productivity, team culture, and effective communication
- Engagement and retention among employees of all levels has decreased drastically due to lack of understanding and collaboration among peer groups
- Active listening
- Team building
- Conflict Management
- Giving & receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Increase independence and confidence so you can effectively initiate, give, and receive constructive feedback
- Develop critical thinking and interpersonal skills to execute preferred strategies
- Reduce turnover and build company loyalty
PHNjcmlwdD4KdmFyIHggPSBkb2N1bWVudC5nZXRFbGVtZW50c0J5Q2xhc3NOYW1lKCJmdXNpb24tcG9zdC10aXRsZSIpOwp4WzBdLnN0eWxlLnZpc2liaWxpdHkgPSAiaGlkZGVuIjsKPC9zY3JpcHQ+Download Workshop PDFRequest Additional Information
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those who struggle to be assertive
HR team members
Younger generations of employees
Back To TopicsBack To Multi-Generational Intelligence