PR & Marketing
This is a unique opportunity to work on both strategy and execution and see your work have a real impact not just on the brand, but on the current and future fans that follow, love, and work with MindsetGo. Our ideal candidate will have the persuasive writing skills needed to weave storytelling with value and evidence-based content to create the best marketing strategies and results. Candidates who have a talent for visual marketing formats are a plus.
Who are you?
- 2+ years of experience creating web content, as well as channel- specific knowledge (blog, whitepapers, presentation decks, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Past experience building audiences online for both B2B and B2C
- Solid understanding of SEO for web content (on-page and off-page).
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPress, Constant Contact, Adobe InDesign, and Photoshop (knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus).
- Working understanding of social media platforms and available tools.
- Persuasive communication skills.
- Preferred Majors: Business, Marketing, Communication.
How can you help us?
- Develop content marketing pieces including but not limited to: emails, newsletters, blogs, whitepapers, infographics, and guides; for both B2C & B2B segments.
- Collaborate with sales, education, designers, and external influencers and/or industry experts to produce relevant content.
- Contribute content for the development of marketing copy for ads, sales collateral, and strategic online advertising.
- Contribute to the development of direct and indirect marketing campaigns.
- Follow, find, and interact with great branded and unbranded content across the web.
- Develop and monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of our advertisements, newsletters, and other promotional materials. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
- Identify and contact local media outlets to be used in advertising.
- Create templates for press releases, emails, donations, etc. to be used continuously.
- Contribute to website redesign project.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org