- This event has passed.
Seminar Series: Hybrid World – Helping People Embrace Change
March 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
In a post-COVID-19 world, significant change is taking place in how employees operate with each other, as well as with clients, customers, contractors, and vendors. Now that companies are shifting past their immediate response to the crisis, we’ve entered into a temporary “new normal.” As leaders adapt to managing some in-person and some remotely, they will need to call on the skill set of emotional intelligence and be more empathetic to people’s fears, anxiety, and changing circumstances. Developing higher levels of “Emotional Intelligence” has been proven to be the single most powerful thing you can do to advance your career, influence relationships, and get people to trust and believe in you and your vision. Adapting to change, managing emotions, and motivating through virtual engagement are among the many challenges this six-part interactive virtual program is designed to solve.
Leaders will learn how to more effectively:
· Ask the right questions to gauge employee engagement and satisfaction
· Set and manage expectations
· Motivate and facilitate habit replacement and behavior change
· Adapt effectively to workplace changes and detach from emotions
· Choose words, actions and emotions that inspire others to excel
Free for Chamber members
$25 for non-members