Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Leadership Seminar – Centinel Financial
November 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to accurately tune into and regulate your own
emotions, thoughts, and values. Developing higher levels of “Emotional Intelligence” has been
proven to be the single most powerful thing you can do to advance your career, influence relationships,
and get people to trust and believe in you and your vision. Decades of behavioral decision research has
consistently shown that emotions, more than any other contributing factor, are what motivate us to act.
Every decision we make, every choice to act or not act is determined by our intention to manage our
feelings in one way or another, to either feel better or to avoid feeling badly. Emotion is the single
pivot point to determine how well you know yourself, how you deal with adversity and conflict, and how
well you relate to others.
Are you or your team experiencing any of the following challenges?
- Employees not changing behaviors after repeated discussions and re-directing
- Reacting to instead of responding to situations
- Not knowing how your co-workers and direct reports perceive you
- Motivating your team to improve their habits
- Having your team embrace change
Learn How To:
- Adapt effectively to workplace changes and embracing change
- Choose words, actions, and emotions that inspire others to excel
- Utilize communication strategies for difficult or challenging co-workers
- Understand what drives emotions, thoughts, and behaviors
- Ask the right questions to more quickly and effectively reach a consensus