“To ‘find your voice’ you must first have the courage to open your mouth.”
One to One Coaching
- After School Programs
Kids grades 5-12
Kids who value having strong relationships
Kids who lack confidence in speaking publicly or in groups
Kids who are searching for their passion
Kids who don’t have an independent voice to talk with
Kids who have trouble expressing themselves
L.E.A.P (Laugh, Experience, Accomplish, Participate) is a Student Empowerment Program that offers kids fun opportunities to be creative, develop their passions, grow leadership skills, and take initiative. By collaborating with peers of different ages in a judgment-free zone, kids contribute in multiple ways through teamwork, activities and engaging discussions on topics they love. Most important, children have a blast while becoming more confident and effective communicators.
- Form stronger relationships and genuine connections
- Practice interpersonal communications skills
- Articulate and/or demonstrate interests in a confident and interactive manner
- Engage in genuine and thought-provoking conversation with friends and peers
- Develop and maintain a growth mindset when learning new skills and facing obstacles.
- Assert themselves with teachers, family, and social situations
- Improved self-confidence and self-expression
- Advocate with adults for what they want and need
- Positive and sustainable conversation and engagement skills.
- Embrace and adapt to different perspectives.
- Critical thinking and active listening
- Mindfulness and coping strategies to deal with emotion and conflict